Effect of temperature and pH on postmortem color development of porcine M. longissimus dorsi and M. semimembranosus
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1206–1210, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Duan, Y., Huang, L., Xie, J., Yang, K., Yuan, F., Bruce, H. L., Plastow, G. S., Ma, J. and Huang, L. (2013), Effect of temperature and pH on postmortem color development of porcine M. longissimus dorsi and M. semimembranosus. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1206–1210. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5877
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!