Characterisation of commercial aromatised vinegars: phenolic compounds, volatile composition and antioxidant activity
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 1284–1302, April 2013
How to Cite
Cejudo-Bastante, M. J., Durán-Guerrero, E., Natera-Marín, R., Castro-Mejías, R. and García-Barroso, C. (2013), Characterisation of commercial aromatised vinegars: phenolic compounds, volatile composition and antioxidant activity. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1284–1302. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5885
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!