This paper was given as an oral presentation at the 103rd American Oil Chemists' Society (AOCS) Annual Meeting & Expo, 29 April–2 May 2012
Multivariate data analysis for finding the relevant fatty acids contributing to the melting fractions of cream†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 7, pages 1620–1625, May 2013
How to Cite
Buldo, P., Larsen, M. K. and Wiking, L. (2013), Multivariate data analysis for finding the relevant fatty acids contributing to the melting fractions of cream. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1620–1625. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5934
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!