Ke Wang, Jia Wang and Bolong Liu contributed equally to this study and should be regarded as first joint authors.
Effects on DPPH inhibition of egg-white protein polypeptides treated by pulsed electric field technology
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 7, pages 1641–1648, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, K., Wang, J., Liu, B., Lin, S., Zhao, P., Liu, J., Jones, G. and Huang, H.-C. (2013), Effects on DPPH inhibition of egg-white protein polypeptides treated by pulsed electric field technology. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1641–1648. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5941
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!