Carotenoid content of wild edible young shoots traditionally consumed in Spain (Asparagus acutifolius L., Humulus lupulus L., Bryonia dioica Jacq. and Tamus communis L.)
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 7, pages 1692–1698, May 2013
How to Cite
García-Herrera, P., Sánchez-Mata, M. C., Cámara, M., Tardío, J. and Olmedilla-Alonso, B. (2013), Carotenoid content of wild edible young shoots traditionally consumed in Spain (Asparagus acutifolius L., Humulus lupulus L., Bryonia dioica Jacq. and Tamus communis L.). J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 1692–1698. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.5952
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 04:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Vol. 94, Issue 9, 1914–1916, Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!