Chemical composition and flavour characteristics of a liquid extract occurring as waste in crab (Ovalipes punctatus) processing
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 2267–2275, July 2013
How to Cite
Bu, J., Dai, Z., Zhou, T., Lu, Y. and Jiang, Q. (2013), Chemical composition and flavour characteristics of a liquid extract occurring as waste in crab (Ovalipes punctatus) processing. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 2267–2275. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6036
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!