Effect of cold storage on total phenolics content, antioxidant activity and vitamin C level of selected potato clones
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2437–2444, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Külen, O., Stushnoff, C. and Holm, D. G. (2013), Effect of cold storage on total phenolics content, antioxidant activity and vitamin C level of selected potato clones. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 2437–2444. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6053
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 11:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!