Acrylamide reduction in potato chips by selection of potato variety grown in Iran and processing conditions
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2556–2561, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Shojaee-Aliabadi, S., Nikoopour, H., Kobarfard, F., Parsapour, M., Moslehishad, M., Hassanabadi, H., Frias, J. M., Hashemi, M. and Dahaghin, E. (2013), Acrylamide reduction in potato chips by selection of potato variety grown in Iran and processing conditions. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 2556–2561. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6076
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!