Improving antioxidant status in aged mice by 50% ethanol extract from red bean fermented by Bacillus subtilis
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2562–2567, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Chou, S.-T., Chung, Y.-C., Peng, H.-Y. and Hsu, C.-K. (2013), Improving antioxidant status in aged mice by 50% ethanol extract from red bean fermented by Bacillus subtilis. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 2562–2567. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6077
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 12:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!