Use of hydrodistillation and headspace solid-phase microextraction to characterize the volatile composition of different hop cultivars
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2568–2574, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Vázquez-Araújo, L., Rodríguez-Solana, R., Cortés-Diéguez, S. M. and Domínguez, J. M. (2013), Use of hydrodistillation and headspace solid-phase microextraction to characterize the volatile composition of different hop cultivars. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 2568–2574. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6078
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 04:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!