Effect of parboiling on the formation of resistant starch, digestibility and functional properties of rice flour from different varieties grown in Sri Lanka
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 11, pages 2723–2729, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Gunaratne, A., Kao, W., Ratnayaka, J., Collado, L. and Corke, H. (2013), Effect of parboiling on the formation of resistant starch, digestibility and functional properties of rice flour from different varieties grown in Sri Lanka. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 2723–2729. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6091
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!