Optimisation of a biotechnological procedure for selective fractionation of bioactive inositols in edible legume extracts
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 11, pages 2797–2803, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz-Aceituno, L., Rodríguez-Sánchez, S., Ruiz-Matute, A. I., Ramos, L., Soria, A. C. and Sanz, M. L. (2013), Optimisation of a biotechnological procedure for selective fractionation of bioactive inositols in edible legume extracts. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 2797–2803. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6103
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 08:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!