Traditional foods from the Black Sea region as a potential source of minerals
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Traditional foods: from culture, ecology and diversity, to human health and potential for exploitation
Volume 93, Issue 14, pages 3535–3544, November 2013
How to Cite
Albuquerque, T. G., Costa, H. S., Sanches-Silva, A., Santos, M., Trichopoulou, A., D'Antuono, F., Alexieva, I., Boyko, N., Costea, C., Fedosova, K., Karpenko, D., Kilasonia, Z., Koçaoglu, B. and Finglas, P. (2013), Traditional foods from the Black Sea region as a potential source of minerals. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 3535–3544. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6164
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 01:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!