Applicability of Lactobacillus plantarum IMDO 788 as a starter culture to control vegetable fermentations
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 93, Issue 13, pages 3352–3361, October 2013
How to Cite
Wouters, D., Grosu-Tudor, S., Zamfir, M. and De Vuyst, L. (2013), Applicability of Lactobacillus plantarum IMDO 788 as a starter culture to control vegetable fermentations. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 3352–3361. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6184
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!