Effects of climatic control on tomato yield and nutritional quality in Mediterranean screenhouse
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 63–70, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Leyva, R., Constán-Aguilar, C., Blasco, B., Sánchez-Rodríguez, E., Romero, L., Soriano, T. and Ruíz, J. M. (2014), Effects of climatic control on tomato yield and nutritional quality in Mediterranean screenhouse. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 63–70. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6191
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!