Re-evaluation of traditional Mediterranean foods. The local landraces of ‘Cipolla di Giarratana’ (Allium cepa L.) and long-storage tomato(Lycopersicon esculentum L.): quality traits and polyphenol content
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Traditional foods: from culture, ecology and diversity, to human health and potential for exploitation
Volume 93, Issue 14, pages 3512–3519, November 2013
How to Cite
Siracusa, L., Avola, G., Patanè, C., Riggi, E. and Ruberto, G. (2013), Re-evaluation of traditional Mediterranean foods. The local landraces of ‘Cipolla di Giarratana’ (Allium cepa L.) and long-storage tomato(Lycopersicon esculentum L.): quality traits and polyphenol content. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 3512–3519. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6199
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 07:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!