Evaluating the potential of artificial neural network and neuro-fuzzy techniques for estimating antioxidant activity and anthocyanin content of sweet cherry during ripening by using image processing
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 95–101, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
Taghadomi-Saberi, S., Omid, M., Emam-Djomeh, Z. and Ahmadi, H. (2014), Evaluating the potential of artificial neural network and neuro-fuzzy techniques for estimating antioxidant activity and anthocyanin content of sweet cherry during ripening by using image processing. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 95–101. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6202
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!