Growth and phenolic compounds of Lactuca sativa L. grown in a closed-type plant production system with UV-A, -B, or -C lamp
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 197–204, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, M.-J., Son, J. E. and Oh, M.-M. (2014), Growth and phenolic compounds of Lactuca sativa L. grown in a closed-type plant production system with UV-A, -B, or -C lamp. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 197–204. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6227
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!