Effect of olive leaf (Olea europea L.) extracts on protein and lipid oxidation in cooked pork meat patties enriched with n-3 fatty acids
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 227–234, 30 January 2014
How to Cite
Botsoglou, E., Govaris, A., Ambrosiadis, I., Fletouris, D. and Papageorgiou, G. (2014), Effect of olive leaf (Olea europea L.) extracts on protein and lipid oxidation in cooked pork meat patties enriched with n-3 fatty acids. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 227–234. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6236
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!