Carotenoids, vitamins (A, B2, C and E) and total folate of traditional foods from Black Sea Area countries
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Traditional foods: from culture, ecology and diversity, to human health and potential for exploitation
Volume 93, Issue 14, pages 3545–3557, November 2013
How to Cite
Sanches-Silva, A., Albuquerque, T. G., Finglas, P., Ribeiro, T., Valente, A., Vasilopoulou, E., Trichopoulou, A., Alexieva, I., Boyko, N., Costea, C.-E., Hayran, O., Jorjadze, M., Kaprelyants, L., Karpenko, D., Filippo D'Antuono, L. and Costa, H. S. (2013), Carotenoids, vitamins (A, B2, C and E) and total folate of traditional foods from Black Sea Area countries. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 3545–3557. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6243
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!