Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Effects of bioactive-rich extracts of pomegranate, persimmon, nettle, dill, kale and Sideritis and isolated bioactives on arachidonic acid induced markers of platelet activation and aggregation
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Traditional foods: from culture, ecology and diversity, to human health and potential for exploitation
Volume 93, Issue 14, pages 3581–3587, November 2013
How to Cite
Konić-Ristić, A., Srdić-Rajić, T., Kardum, N., Aleksić-Veličković, V., Kroon, P. A., Hollands, W. J., Needs, P. W., Boyko, N., Hayran, O., Jorjadze, M. and Glibetić, M. (2013), Effects of bioactive-rich extracts of pomegranate, persimmon, nettle, dill, kale and Sideritis and isolated bioactives on arachidonic acid induced markers of platelet activation and aggregation. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 3581–3587. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6328
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!