A cross-cultural segmentation of western Balkan consumers: focus on preferences toward traditional fresh cow cheese
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Traditional foods: from culture, ecology and diversity, to human health and potential for exploitation
Volume 93, Issue 14, pages 3464–3472, November 2013
How to Cite
Giraud, G., Amblard, C., Thiel, E., Zaouche-Laniau, M., Stojanović, Ž., Pohar, J., Butigan, R., Cvetković, M., Mugosa, B., Kendrovski, V., Mora, C. and Barjolle, D. (2013), A cross-cultural segmentation of western Balkan consumers: focus on preferences toward traditional fresh cow cheese. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 3464–3472. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6350
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!