Street food on the move: A socio-philosophical approach
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Traditional foods: from culture, ecology and diversity, to human health and potential for exploitation
Volume 93, Issue 14, pages 3406–3413, November 2013
How to Cite
Calloni, M. (2013), Street food on the move: A socio-philosophical approach. J. Sci. Food Agric., 93: 3406–3413. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6353
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 07:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!