Polyphenolic compounds in date fruit seed (Phoenix dactylifera): characterisation and quantification by using UPLC-DAD-ESI-MS
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
How to Cite
Habib, H. M., Platat, C., Meudec, E., Cheynier, V. and Ibrahim, W. H. (2013), Polyphenolic compounds in date fruit seed (Phoenix dactylifera): characterisation and quantification by using UPLC-DAD-ESI-MS. J. Sci. Food Agric.. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6387
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!