Effects of the comminution rate and microbial contamination of particles in the rumen on in situ estimates of protein and amino acid digestion of expeller palm kernel and rapeseed meal
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 1291–1298, May 2014
How to Cite
González, J., Arroyo, J. M., Mouhbi, R., Guevara-González, J. A., Moya, V. J. and Piquer, O. (2014), Effects of the comminution rate and microbial contamination of particles in the rumen on in situ estimates of protein and amino acid digestion of expeller palm kernel and rapeseed meal. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 1291–1298. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6406
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2013 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!