Influence of casein hydrolysates on exopolysaccharide synthesis by Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 1366–1372, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Yang, B., Brashears, M. M., Yu, Z., Zhao, M., Liu, N. and Li, Y. (2014), Influence of casein hydrolysates on exopolysaccharide synthesis by Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 1366–1372. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6420
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!