Determinants of climate change adaptation strategies used by fish farmers in Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State, Nigeria
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 1470–1476, May 2014
How to Cite
Arimi, K. S. (2014), Determinants of climate change adaptation strategies used by fish farmers in Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State, Nigeria. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 1470–1476. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6452
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 04:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!