Status quo and future research challenges on organic food quality determination with focus on laboratory methods
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 13, pages 2595–2599, October 2014
How to Cite
Kahl, J., Bodroza-Solarov, M., Busscher, N., Hajslova, J., Kneifel, W., Kokornaczyk, M. O., van Ruth, S., Schulzova, V. and Stolz, P. (2014), Status quo and future research challenges on organic food quality determination with focus on laboratory methods. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 2595–2599. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6553
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!