The influence of organic production on food quality – research findings, gaps and future challenges
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 13, pages 2600–2604, October 2014
How to Cite
Załęcka, A., Bügel, S., Paoletti, F., Kahl, J., Bonanno, A., Dostalova, A. and Rahmann, G. (2014), The influence of organic production on food quality – research findings, gaps and future challenges. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 2600–2604. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6578
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!