Tsung-Shi Yang and Louis Kuop-Ping Chao contributed equally to this work.
Antimicrobial activity of the essential oil of Glossogyne tenuifolia against selected pathogens
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 94, Issue 14, pages 2965–2971, November 2014
How to Cite
Yang, T.-S., Chao, L. K.-P. and Liu, T.-T. (2014), Antimicrobial activity of the essential oil of Glossogyne tenuifolia against selected pathogens. J. Sci. Food Agric., 94: 2965–2971. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6641
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!