Effects of processing sorghum and millets on their phenolic phytochemicals and the implications of this to the health-enhancing properties of sorghum and millet food and beverage products
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 225–237, 30 January 2015
How to Cite
Taylor, J. R. and Duodu, K. G. (2015), Effects of processing sorghum and millets on their phenolic phytochemicals and the implications of this to the health-enhancing properties of sorghum and millet food and beverage products. J. Sci. Food Agric., 95: 225–237. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6713
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2014 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!