Antioxidant effects of the monoterpenes carvacrol, thymol and sabinene hydrate on chemical and sensory stability of roasted sunflower seeds
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 471–479, February 2015
How to Cite
Quiroga, P. R., Asensio, C. M. and Nepote, V. (2015), Antioxidant effects of the monoterpenes carvacrol, thymol and sabinene hydrate on chemical and sensory stability of roasted sunflower seeds. J. Sci. Food Agric., 95: 471–479. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6744
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2014 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!