Ultra-high-pressure homogenization (UHPH) system for producing high-quality vegetable-based beverages: physicochemical, microbiological, nutritional and toxicological characteristics
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
How to Cite
Ferragut, V., Hernández-Herrero, M., Veciana-Nogués, M. T., Borras-Suarez, M., González-Linares, J., Vidal-Carou, M. C. and Guamis, B. (2014), Ultra-high-pressure homogenization (UHPH) system for producing high-quality vegetable-based beverages: physicochemical, microbiological, nutritional and toxicological characteristics. J. Sci. Food Agric.. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6769
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2014 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: AGL2008-05430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!