The use of ozone to extend the shelf-life and maintain quality of fresh produce
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 662–671, 15 March 2015
How to Cite
Glowacz, M., Colgan, R. and Rees, D. (2015), The use of ozone to extend the shelf-life and maintain quality of fresh produce. J. Sci. Food Agric., 95: 662–671. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.6776
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 05:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!