Genes affecting starch biosynthesis exert pleiotropic effects on the protein content and composition of pea seeds
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods (NEODIET)
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 877–882, July 2001
How to Cite
Hughes, R. K., Desforges, N., Selwood, C., Smith, R., Speirs, C. I., Sinnaeve, G., Gorton, P. G., Wiseman, J., Jumel, K., Harding, S. E., Hill, S. E., Street, V., Wang, T. L. and Hedley, C. L. (2001), Genes affecting starch biosynthesis exert pleiotropic effects on the protein content and composition of pea seeds. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 877–882. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.856
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2000
- Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAFF), UK. Grant Number: AR0106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!