Physicochemical properties and application of pullulan edible films and coatings in fruit preservation
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 988–1000, August 2001
How to Cite
Diab, T., Biliaderis, C. G., Gerasopoulos, D. and Sfakiotakis, E. (2001), Physicochemical properties and application of pullulan edible films and coatings in fruit preservation. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 988–1000. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.883
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2000
- Commission of the European Communities, Agriculture and Fisheries (FAIR). Grant Number: CT96-1085
- Greek Ministry of Industry, Energy and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!