Porcine plasma protein as proteinase inhibitor in bigeye snapper (Priacanthus tayenus) muscle and surimi
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1039–1046, August 2001
How to Cite
Benjakul, S., Visessanguan, W. and Srivilai, C. (2001), Porcine plasma protein as proteinase inhibitor in bigeye snapper (Priacanthus tayenus) muscle and surimi. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 1039–1046. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.887
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2000
- International Foundation for Science, Sweden. Grant Number: E/2878-1
- Prince of Songkla University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!