The activities of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agribiotech Applications (ISAAA) in crop biotechnology transfer
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods (NEODIET)
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 813–821, July 2001
How to Cite
James, C. (2001), The activities of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agribiotech Applications (ISAAA) in crop biotechnology transfer. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 813–821. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.893
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!