The activities of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agribiotech Applications (ISAAA) in crop biotechnology transfer
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods (NEODIET)
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 813–821, July 2001
How to Cite
James, C. (2001), The activities of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agribiotech Applications (ISAAA) in crop biotechnology transfer. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 813–821. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.893
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!