Evidence for health benefits of plant phenols: local or systemic effects?
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods (NEODIET)
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 842–852, July 2001
How to Cite
Hollman, P. C. (2001), Evidence for health benefits of plant phenols: local or systemic effects?. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 842–852. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.900
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!