Cell death in the colorectal cancer cell line HT29 in response to glucosinolate metabolites
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods (NEODIET)
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 959–961, July 2001
How to Cite
Lund, E. K., Smith, T. K., Clarke, R. G. and Johnson, I. T. (2001), Cell death in the colorectal cancer cell line HT29 in response to glucosinolate metabolites. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 959–961. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.904
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!