Lutein in patients with cataracts and age-related macular degeneration: a long-term supplementation study
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Special Issue: Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods (NEODIET)
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 904–909, July 2001
How to Cite
Olmedilla, B., Granado, F., Blanco, I., Vaquero, M. and Cajigal, C. (2001), Lutein in patients with cataracts and age-related macular degeneration: a long-term supplementation study. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 904–909. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.905
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2001
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias, Spain. Grant Number: FIS 95/1254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!