Changes in colour and phenolic composition during the early stages of maturation of port in wood, stainless steel and glass
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 81, Issue 13, pages 1269–1280, October 2001
How to Cite
Ho, P., Silva, M. d. C. M. and Hogg, T. A. (2001), Changes in colour and phenolic composition during the early stages of maturation of port in wood, stainless steel and glass. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 1269–1280. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.938
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2000
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Technologia (FCT). Grant Number: BD/13825/97
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!