Contribution of polyphenols to the oxidative stability of virgin olive oil
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 81, Issue 15, pages 1463–1470, December 2001
How to Cite
Gutiérrez, F., Arnaud, T. and Garrido, A. (2001), Contribution of polyphenols to the oxidative stability of virgin olive oil. J. Sci. Food Agric., 81: 1463–1470. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.958
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2001
- INIA. Grant Number: CA0978-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!