Special Section Paper
Improvement of 3D visual image quality by using high frame rate
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 Society for Information Display
Journal of the Society for Information Display
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 566–574, October 2012
How to Cite
Kuroki, Y. (2012), Improvement of 3D visual image quality by using high frame rate. Journal of the Society for Information Display, 20: 566–574. doi: 10.1002/jsid.107
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!