Active-Matrix Devices and Circuit
Hysteresis analysis in excimer-laser-annealed low-temperature polycrystalline-silicon thin-film transistors
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© Copyright 2012 Society for Information Display
Journal of the Society for Information Display
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 355–359, July 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-M., Jeong, K.-S., Yun, H.-J., Yang, S.-D., Lee, S.-Y., Kim, M.-J., Kwon, O.-S., Jeong, C.-W., Kim, J.-Y., Kim, S.-C. and Lee, G.-W. (2012), Hysteresis analysis in excimer-laser-annealed low-temperature polycrystalline-silicon thin-film transistors. Journal of the Society for Information Display, 20: 355–359. doi: 10.1002/jsid.94
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2010–0028160
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!