Fax No: 410-955-1969.
Risks and benefits of splenectomy in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia: A retrospective analysis of 26 cases
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 42–48, May 2001
How to Cite
Akpek, G., Mcaneny, D. and Weintraub, L. (2001), Risks and benefits of splenectomy in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia: A retrospective analysis of 26 cases. J. Surg. Oncol., 77: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/jso.1064
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.