The prognostic significance of p53, p27kip1, p21waf1, HER-2/neu, and Ki67 proteins expression in gastric cancer: A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 121 Arab patients
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 243–252, 15 September 2005
How to Cite
Al-Moundhri, M. S., Nirmala, V., Al-Hadabi, I., Al-Mawaly, K., Burney, I., Al-Nabhani, M., Thomas, V., Ganguly, S. S. and Grant, C. (2005), The prognostic significance of p53, p27kip1, p21waf1, HER-2/neu, and Ki67 proteins expression in gastric cancer: A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 121 Arab patients. J. Surg. Oncol., 91: 243–252. doi: 10.1002/jso.20324
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.