Determinants of unresectability and outcome of patients with occult colorectal hepatic metastases
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 64–69, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Bennett, J. J., Cao, D. and Posner, M. C. (2005), Determinants of unresectability and outcome of patients with occult colorectal hepatic metastases. J. Surg. Oncol., 92: 64–69. doi: 10.1002/jso.20341
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.