The consequences of long-time arm morbidity in node-negative breast cancer patients with sentinel node biopsy or axillary clearance
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 23–31, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Leidenius, M., Leivonen, M., Vironen, J. and von Smitten, K. (2005), The consequences of long-time arm morbidity in node-negative breast cancer patients with sentinel node biopsy or axillary clearance. J. Surg. Oncol., 92: 23–31. doi: 10.1002/jso.20373
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2005
- Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.