The authors acknowledge the efforts of Cynthia Olson from the American College of Radiology (ACR) in project management, Sophia Sabina and Robert Sole from ACR in data management, Ben Herman from Brown in programming the analyses, and Dr. Paul Stomper for his participation in mammogram Quality Control.
MRI detection of distinct incidental cancer in women with primary breast cancer studied in IBMC 6883†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 32–38, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Schnall, M. D., Blume, J., Bluemke, D. A., DeAngelis, G. A., DeBruhl, N., Harms, S., Heywang-Köbrunner, S. H., Hylton, N., Kuhl, C. K., Pisano, E. D., Causer, P., Schnitt, S. J., Smazal, S. F., Stelling, C. B., Lehman, C., Weatherall, P. T. and Gatsonis, C. A. (2005), MRI detection of distinct incidental cancer in women with primary breast cancer studied in IBMC 6883. J. Surg. Oncol., 92: 32–38. doi: 10.1002/jso.20381
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2005
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: UO1-CA74696, UO1-CA74680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.